Apparently it’s my turn to confess, this isn’t my usual kind of post but I was summoned! Thanks so much to Ash for tagging me, I have to say- your guilty pleasure answer gave me a good giggle 🙂 (If anyone is curious about it look out for the link to Ash’s truth tag later in this post)
THE 100 TRUTHS TAG:
1. What’s your Name?
2. Any Nicknames or Aliases?
Roxie, Pooh, Voldemort, Boss
3. Your Gender
4. Your Star Sign?
Leo – and trust me it shows!
5. How Old Are You?
6. Your Relationship Status?
In a relationship
7. Any Children?
No- I don’t want any.
8. Any Pets?
Watson the Cocker Spaniel puppy
9. Any Tattoos/Piercings?
7 ear piercings and a belly ring, in my teenage years I had a lip ring and nose piercing too.
10. What Do You Like About Yourself?
I’m a logical thinker and a fast learner.
11. What Do You Dislike About Yourself?
I’m an anxious perfectionist which skews my entire view of myself.
12. Right or Left?
13. The Last Thing You Drank:
14. The Last Thing You Ate?
15. Your Last Phone Call:
My best friend
16. Your Last Text Message:
17. Your Last E Mail:
MSE’s money tips
18. The Last Song You Listened To:
The one my boyfriend is recording right now
19. The Last Book You Read:
The Mime Order- Samantha Shannon
20. The Last Time You Cried:
Saying good bye to my employees when I quit my job (after 7 years) last month
21. The Last Blog You Read:
Ash’s answers to this tag
22. The Last Person You Spoke To:
23. The Last Place You Visited?
Bath City Centre – Mr B’s Emporium is the cutest bookstore!
24. Your Last Holiday Abroad:
HAVE YOU EVER:
25. Got Back With an Ex?
26. Been Cheated On?
Somewhat suspicious of my ex-husband..
27. Cheated On Someone?
28. Lost Someone Special To You?
29. Been So Drunk You Threw Up?
30. Fallen Out Of Love With Someone?
31. Met Someone Who Changed You?
32. Been In A Situation Where You Found Out Who Your Real Friends Are?
A few times
33. Kissed Someone You Shouldn’t Have?
34. Found Out People Were Talking About You Behind Your Back?
Yes but that doesn’t really bother me
35. Broken Someone’s Heart?
A few times
36. Kissed A Stranger?
37. Had Your Own Heart Broken?
38. Had Sex On A First Date?
39. Been Arrested?
40. Been Attracted To Someone That Isn’t The Gender You Usually Find Attractive?
41. Done Something You Regret?
42. Had A Threesome?
43. Embarrassed Yourself In Public
44. Misjudged Someone?
A couple times
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS:
45. Do You Believe In God?
46. Do You Believe In Yourself?
47. Do You Believe In Santa Claus?
48. Do You Believe In Ghosts?
49. Do You Believe in Aliens?
There’s probably intelligent life on another planet yes, can’t imagine what they would be like though.
50. Do You Believe In Miracles?
51. Do You Believe In The Power of Positive Thinking?
To a degree
52. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
53. Can Money Make You Happy?
Only if you’re not alone.
54. Would You Describe Yourself As A Feminist?
I believe in equality, but not in the demonising of men.
55. Are You Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
56. Do You Have Strong Political Beliefs?
57. Do You Have Strong Religious Beliefs?
58. What Do You Think The Most Important Thing You Can Give A Child Is?
Love and attention
59. Are You Eating Anything:
60. Are You Drinking Anything:
Ice water and lemon
61. What Are You Listening To:
My partner playing acoustic guitar
62. What Are You Thinking:
The keyboard on my new Chromebook is awkward
63. What Are You Waiting For:
64. What Are You Most Excited For?
65. What’s Your Pet Peeve:
Liars, open-mouth eaters and people who talk at the cinema
66. What’s Your Favourite Thing:
Object? My tablet.
67. If You Weren’t Answering These Questions What Would You Be Doing?
Reading my first ARC
68. Best Friend:
Terrence, his parents are my godparents, and my parents are his godparents. Though we haven’t seen eachother in years, he lives on the other side of the world now.
Proper one? I was 12, he was a rebel.
70. Celebrity Crush:
Hmm. Probably someone from a boy band in the early 90s.
I was taken to meet my grandparents in America as a baby.
A black labrador dog called Benny- we gave him up when I was 3 because he was too boisterous for my baby brother.
I remember eating too much cheese one time and getting so sick that I wouldn’t eat cheese for years and years afterwards.
Waitress in a pub/restauraunt- I am clumsy, it was not a good fit for me!
75. Childhood Memory:
Falling over playing ring-a-rosie in the school playground and having my forehead glued back together.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE:
76. Love or Money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook-Up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
80. Coffee or Tea?
I hate coffee!
81. Beer or Wine?
82. Sweet or Savoury?
Did you say salted caramel?
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
84. Vampires or Werewolves?
85. Seaside or Countryside?
86. Summer or Winter?
87. Books or Movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
Horror all the way
89. Do You Wish You Could Change The Past?
No, the things I’d want to change are experiences I needed to learn from.
90. Dream Job:
Music production for television and/or movies
91. Guilty Pleasure:
Going to bed early
92. What Are You Afraid Of?
Blood tests, Spiders, Failure, Hillbilly horror movies
93. What Was The First Thing You Wanted To Be When You Grew Up?
94. If You Could Have Any Superpower, What Would It Be?
Invincibility- it would be nice to have a body that wouldn’t fail me.
95. If You Could Change Anything About Your Life What Would It Be?
I’d like to live in a small house on our own land in the countryside. I hate my hometown.
96. Would You Want Immortality?
No, I know I said I want to be invincible but I also don’t want to live forever. Does that even make sense?
97. If You Could Interview Anyone Alive or Dead, Who Would You Choose?
98. Would You Say You Are Happy?
More so than ever before
99. What Piece of Advice Would You Give Yourself at Age 18?
Put yourself first sometimes, and you don’t have to live your life to a ‘plan’ or what you think of as ‘the right way to do things’. It won’t be perfect, and that’s okay.
100. Where Would You Like To Be In Five Years Time?
Healthy, happily married and progressing in my new career- but I wouldn’t say no to being a reclusive lottery winner, writing books from a cabin in the woods.
Tag yourselves if you’d like to join in!
One thought on “The 100 Truths Tag”