I don’t need to say it was a hard year, we all know it, we all feel it. I struggled at times to immerse myself in reading, or in anything at all if I’m honest, so I read a little less. Even so, of the 80+ fiction novels I did escape into, these were my favourite..
10. The Year Of The Witching – Alexis Henderson
9. Cinderella Is Dead – Kalynn Bayron
8. The Hollow Places – T Kingfisher
7. The Secrets Of Strangers- Charity Norman
6. A Deadly Education- Naomi Novik
5 . The Silent Wife – Karin Slaughter
4. The Hunted – Gabriel Bergmoser
3. Feathertide – Beth Cartwright
2. The Misfits – Hunter Shea
1. The Devil And The Dark Water
Have you read any of these titles? What made your top 10 of 2020?