I first spotted this on Crystal’s blog Paper Royalty and it looked so fun I had to join in!
THREE READ ONCE AND LOVED AUTHORS
- Christina Henry- I picked up Alice in 2017 and have auto bought everything she’s written since. I can’t tell you how excited I am for The Girl In Red
- Robert Mcmammon- After seeing so many other reviewers raving about Boy’s Life I finally picked it up to read last year. Cue me searching and purchasing as much of his backlist as I could find. I’m going with Swan Song next time.
- C L Taylor- I’ve got quite a few of her books lined up in my kindle now, the first I read The Fear last year and I’m looking forward to Sleep after many other trusted authors have been shouting about it on the Twitterverse.
THREE TITLES I’VE WATCHED BUT HAVEN’T READ
I actually have a little collection set aside of books I’ve watched and not yet read. I’ll pick three from there..
- V.C Andrews- Flowers In The Attic
- Joe Hill- Horns
- Neil Gaiman- Stardust
THREE CHARACTERS YOU LOVE
- Bridget Jones, she’s flawed I know but she makes me feel so good about myself!
- Pale Dreamer- The Bone Season, she’s selfless, bold and independent. A perfect MC.
- Neville- Harry Potter, is there a better character ARC than his? I don’t think so.
THREE SERIES BINGED
- Karin Slaughter- Grant County series, my favourite crime thrillers
- Stephen King- The Dark Tower, I actually read all seven books consecutively. Now that’s dedication!
- Tess Gerritsen- Rizzoli & Isles, two women, one a homicide detective the other a medical examiner.
THREE UNPOPULAR BOOKISH OPINIONS
- I never have and never will be interested in Sarah J Maas or Cassandra Clare.
- It’s okay to dog ear your pages, but only a tiny bit and only to save your page temporarily
- E-books are better. They take no space, they can travel with you everywhere, they cost less and are environmentally friendly.
THREE FAVOURITE BOOK COVERS
THREE GOALS FOR THIS YEAR
Can I cheat here and link you back to this previous post? New Year Resolutions 2019
I tag YOU! 🙂
11 thoughts on “Three Bookish Things Tag”
I watched Stardust before I read it! It’s one of those rare times for me where I think the adaptation was way better because when I finally picked up the book I just couldn’t get into it. I found it so boring!