The wonderful Mani tagged me from the book corner over here be sure to pop over and show some love! Thank you Mani ❤
If you’re nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Facts About Roxanne Michelle:
- I love horror movies. I prefer modern ones because I like them to be as realistic as possible so I can really lose myself and be frightened. Black & white movies, corn syrup blood or UFO lights on string don’t cut it.
- I hate Jane Austen. I tried, I really tried but it just isn’t for me- unless I’m trying to get to sleep!
- I started writing a book after my partner and I got lost in the woods for most of the day on a summer trip in 2017. I didn’t get very far before it went on the hypothetical shelf, sometimes I can feel it judging me.
- I always thought I was a cat person, until the day I got a dog. Watson the cocker spaniel has transformed me!
- Global warming deniers really frustrate me, I can’t even entertain debates on the subject.
- I have terribly weak will power! I develop addictions quite easily. I’m getting pretty good at recognising and breaking them though. I’ve been 7 months free of my daily energy drink and I haven’t touched eBay since I was 19- those were my worst ones.
- My favourite place in the world is Amsterdam. The entire atmosphere is so friendly, there’s loads to see and do, it’s easy to navigate and there are enough green spots to let me forget the claustrophobia I feel in many other cities.
It’s been a long time since Mani tagged me in this last year, so apologies if I nominate anyone who already received The Versatile Blogger Award.
4 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award!”
Ooh I’ve honestly never tried even venturing into the horror genre because I feel like I’d be such a scaredy cat. My self restraint is so weak haha + I’d love to go to Amsterdam. Loved reading this!
Loved reading and finding out more about you. I love horror films as well, most of the time I end up watching them on m own as none of my family and friends like them lol.
I used to have the same problem when I was younger, luckily I met my partner and we both obsess over new horror releases 😁
My parents have cocker spaniels and they’re the cutest little guys ever!! I just love them!!
Also…totally relate to the global warming thing…super frustrating and aggravating…