This is my first ever Blogger Award and I am so so grateful to Jee Wan at HookedOnBookz for my nomination, especially since this blog is under a month old. To be recognised by a fellow blogger is a great feeling and I’m so excited to nominate 11 other people to receive the same appreciation.
Rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions I was asked:
What/who inspired your blog?
A friend of mine began writing essays as a form of mental health therapy, he suggested I use my love of writing for the same reason and introduced me to WordPress.
What’s your favourite place to read?
In bed at night or in my conservatory during summer.
What’s your favourite time of the day to review the books you read?
I tend to jot notes on any of my devices using Google Keep and turn them into reviews on a Sunday afternoon.
English Tea, builders style (strong with a splash of milk) and 3 sugars
Favourite indie bookstore in your town/city?
Sadly we have no indies in my town, just a Waterstones and a WHSmiths- but in my County I love Mr B’s Emporium in Bath City
Best bookstore you’ve visited
Not technically a book store but the enormous basement of Forbidden Planet in London is a cave of wonders including signed books and merchandise.
Actually I’m more of an eBook girl but I prefer paperbacks so I can fit more onto my shelves!
Spring and Autumn
Most recent read?
Inhuman Resources- Pierre Lemaitre is my CR for Netgalley
A place you’d like to visit again:
Luxulyan Valley- he and I got lost for most of a day in the woods there, it was our first ever holiday together and also inspired my WIP
Most relaxing hour of the day:
7pm, usually we’ve just finished dinner and would be deciding what to do with our evening.
11 Blogs I would like to nominate:
11 Questions for you!
- Tell me something you believe in?
- What’s one of the things that makes you unique?
- A book to film adaptation you love?
- Your favourite classic book (of any genre)?
- The first movie you ever watched on the big screen?
- A song that motivates you?
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
- The worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s your favourite trash tv show?
- Share a quote that reflects you..
- Share a newbie blogger you’ve recently discovered..